First of all, I want to thank the Steinberg team for the update. Definitely noticed improvements over the previous versions. I still have a bone to pick though.
Helge and Steinberg Team if you are reading this, can we please get MORE customization options for the mix console graphics? Can it be done?
- The grid lines - On/Off -option would be nice, or to change the color (I feel I’m at the rodeo and starring at the back of the guy sitting in front of me)
- The mono/stereo labeling - Please give us the option to turn it off. Please!
- Custom color options for background of Visibility/Zones in the console as well the rack background.
- Custom color options for the Rack EQ/Spectrum analyzer. (the pale green is a step backwards IMHO. I struggle to see whats going on)
- Gradient - Make it optional please. I know that many requested it to go away, but I believe that some like it.
I believe that incorporating this options would resolve lot of the design issues and enable the user to adjust the the look according to personal taste and preferences.