Can open my current project.

4. Actual Results
Crashed everytime i open my current project

5. Environment
Cubasis 3.3.3
Ipad os 15.2.1

Hi @fitra.chord,

Thanks for your message.

Please share the project with us, so we can have a look at it.
To do so, please upload the project via Dropbox or similar and let me have the download link via private message.

Thanks
& stay safe,
Lars

I’ve already sent you the link via private message. Thank you

Hi @fitra.chord,

Thanks for your private message including the download link.
I’m able to load the project and did reply to your PM .

Best,
Lars

Hi, just a thought - are there any IAA apps in the project you are trying to open ? I ask because I am having the same problem, but I do know that IAA apps are problematic.

I don’t understand. What does IAA meaning?

Hi, IAA is a short for Inter-App Audio, older apps use this ie: SampleTank, Nave, iM1, iWavestation etc, these apps prevent Cubasis3 from launching correctly, my way round this is to first launch any IAA apps THEN launch Cubasis. This is a nuisance really and only started recently.
Hope this helps :crossed_fingers:
Mike.

Hi @fixitmania53,

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately we are unable to reproduce the problem.
Do you have more info to share?

Thanks,
Lars

No, I didn’t use any effect from third parties. I did use effect, but its from the internal cubasis. Hope your problem get solve soon my friend.

Cheers.

Mmm, I’ve been thinking about your problem of Cubasis not opening, and as you know I have a slightly lesser problem with Cubasis taking ages to open. So, I went into iPad settings, scrolled down to Cubasis3 and selected it. There is a setting on the bottom right of screen that says LOAD EMPTY PROJECT ON NEXT APP LAUNCH, this reset settings automatically reverts back to “off” after using it.
I then launched Cubasis3 and in the blink of an eye it opened with two empty tracks, of course you can then select your own project or……sorry to say……just abandon that particular project, you could then start by adding the effects one by one in a new project until you come across the offending unit. I would be devastated if I could not use Cubasis3 :scream:
I hope this works for you my friend.

1 Like

Yes i did the same thing my friend. Glad to hear yours also solved.
Thank you for your kindness.
Stay safe my friend.