Can Not Save Rewire Bus Setting

Hi. I am a Japanese user and I would like you to forgive my poor English for a while.
This problem has already been posted on “Miscellaneous” section. But I will post here again because this is so critical for me.

I use Cubase Pro 8.5.15 and Reason 8.3 on OSX 10.11. My problem is as follows.

1. Create new project on Cubase
  2. Activate Mix L+R bus on Reason Rewire panel
  3. Also activate channel 3 and channel 4 on Reason Rewire panel
  4. On Mixconsole, Pan channel 3 to Left and Pan channel 4 to Right (Each of them is mono channel)
  5. On Mixconsole, Create a new stereo bus and route channel 3 and 4 into it, so as to get a new “stereo” output form 2 mono channels
  6. Save the project (In fact, no need to start Reason)
  7. Restart the project.
  8. Routing from channel 3&4 to the new bus is totally lost. All channels are connected to master out. OMG!!

I believe you can reproduce this easily. Hope this will be fixed very soon.

Thanks,

karuboy

I revised the procedure a little bit.

1. Create new project on Cubase
  2. Activate Mix L+R bus on Reason Rewire panel
  3. Also activate channel 3 and channel 4 on Reason Rewire panel
  4. On Mixconsole, Pan channel 3 to Left and Pan channel 4 to Right (Each of them is mono channel)
  5. On Mixconsole, Create a new stereo bus and route channel 3 and 4 into it, so as to get a new “stereo” output form 2 mono channels
  6. Save the project (In fact, no need to start Reason)
  7. Close the project
  8. Reload the project.
  9. Routing from channel 3&4 to the new bus is totally lost. All channels are connected to master out. OMG!!

The exact same problem here… never happened before a couple of weeks ago or so.

I have submitted a issue log - Steinberg Forums

Hello,
I just noticed that this problem occurs with Nuendo 7 as well and it’ s surprising, that Steinberg did not reply at all to this topic… Did someone find a solution? I have quite a few projects that use pretty complex rewire routing and I would like to decide myself when I bounce them down to an audiotrack.
Please don’ t let us down Steinberg!!

Best,
TTT