Hi. I am a Japanese user and I would like you to forgive my poor English for a while.
This problem has already been posted on “Miscellaneous” section. But I will post here again because this is so critical for me.
I use Cubase Pro 8.5.15 and Reason 8.3 on OSX 10.11. My problem is as follows.
- Create new project on Cubase
- Activate Mix L+R bus on Reason Rewire panel
- Also activate channel 3 and channel 4 on Reason Rewire panel
- On Mixconsole, Pan channel 3 to Left and Pan channel 4 to Right (Each of them is mono channel)
- On Mixconsole, Create a new stereo bus and route channel 3 and 4 into it, so as to get a new “stereo” output form 2 mono channels
- Save the project (In fact, no need to start Reason)
- Restart the project.
- Routing from channel 3&4 to the new bus is totally lost. All channels are connected to master out. OMG!!
I believe you can reproduce this easily. Hope this will be fixed very soon.