Can somebody help me please

Bought the update for Dorico 5 from 4. It used to be complex, but now it is worse, such a fantastic program yet so extremely complex just to do a small and, granted cheap update. Got my code, and downloaded everything, when I click the new Dorico 5 icon it sends me to the “activation manager”, which shows only Dorico 4. .As usual, hours for a 20 euro update.So sad. Thought these problems were solved, but to my amazement, they got worse. If I go online to my products, Dorico 5 is not there. Life is precious, and so is time, I really try hard to avoid wasting other people´s time.

In Steinberg Download Assistant, press the “Enter your Download Access Code” button and enter the update code that you purchased. You should then see a Dorico 5 licence in Steinberg Activation Manager - press the refresh arrows if you do not see one.

Ricardo, it doesn’t appear that you have yet entered your Download Access Code to actually do the update from Dorico Elements 4 to Dorico Elements 5. As David suggests, you can do this either using Steinberg Download Assistant, or you can go here and enter it.

Once you’ve entered it, simply run Dorico Elements 5 on your computer, and Steinberg Activation Manager will run. You may be prompted to sign in, in which case do so.

Got it

Thank you Daniel

Happy Holidays to you and your family

Ricardo.

Got it

Thank you David

Happy Holidays to you and your family

Ricardo.