Can somebody try the following? I´m not sure it is a bug, or it is a local problem on my configuration. When I do the following procedure, my cubase SL 3 (latest update) will freeze on my windows XP:
- create a new empty project
- set a loop cycle: from start point 1 to end point 4.
- activate cycle modus
- click play to start the cycle loop
- let the loop play and cycle a few times
- Now, while the cycle loop is being played, set a new start point somewhere after the playing loop(after end point 4), and hold the mouse button until the old cycle loop completes.
On my system Cubase always freezes. I like to compose playing and draging with the cycle loop function, and I had lots and lots of crashes already. Does that happen on Cubase 5 also?