Can someone try to lock punch points to locators....

Try the function lock punch points to locators and see if it works…I can’t get it to work…it works lock to selection…I do like the new punch points

I dont need/use these for my workflow…
But…
Press “I” then “O” to activate your in and out punch points… Then you can use/toggle the “lock punch points to locators” function…

If I understand you right, the punch points are not any different than the blue loop points (maybe not even visible), even after ggc’s good suggestion above?

First thing I might try is to manually type in different start/end values in the punch point section of the transport bar than the values for the loop points.

If that doesn’t work: in the punch point section of the transport bar is there either a lock icon or a snowflake/star icon? Click on it to toggle to the opposite one, then enter the start/end values as above. Should see the red “punch point” range independent of the blue “loop” range.

It doesn’t seam to work…it does lock to selection.but not locators

works here…

like i said, toggle the i or o or both till u see a red triangle… then the “to locator” key command works…
here it is working to locators:

(you dont see the “initial” red triangle in the video because i already toggled it before…)

I will post video tomm to show what happens