CAN`T FIND CUBASE 7 AFTER INSTALLING SUCSESSFULLY INSTL

I have a new iMac 5K with Yosemite, I installed CUBASE 7 with the newest install-program from STEINBERG, and Yes I have the newest dongle…instalation, but when I start the STEINBERG INNSTALISIONS-FILE and Innstalled the CUBASE 7 I get; After put in CUBASE 7 DVD, I put in the HALION SONIC (as it says…) then it comes up: " upgrade too the latest drivers etc…)" so I do that, then I get;
SUCSESSFULLY INNSTALATION ! :smiling_imp:
BUT WHEN I NOW TRY TO START CUBASE 7…I CANT FIND IT !!! EVERYWHERE…and I know my Mac, it seems that it istnt installed at all, so why do I do…
PLEASE HELP ME…I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT CUBASE 7 FOR ABAUOT 2 MND NOW !!!
I did installed HALION SONIC 2 AND HALION SONIC 5…NO PROBLEMS… :smiley:

MY SPEC: IMAC 27" 5K, 24GB RAM 1TB FUSIONDRIVE + 1TB EXTERNAL DISK, UNIVERSAL APOLLO TWIN, YAMAHA CLAVINAOVA, A-AUDIO KEYSTATION 49/FOSTEX SX-24-8/ 2 X AMP ADYTON 2X 2000w.
I know there is someone out there who now this problem PLEASE HELP ME…
jarleiceman

I can’t find CUBASE 7 PRO,anywhere not on STEINBERG either…?

Im in the same frustrating situation. had to first download an installer dmg from steinberg to even get yosemite to accept cubase7 dvd. Then followed all the instructions and by all means everything installed and downloaded ect correctly and finished up telling me installation successful.
But do you think i can find the cubase7 application in the application folder or anywhere else?. Nooo way.
lost for what to do next and I am not a novice at this stuff.
any help anywhere ?