Can´t install the update 10.0.50 on Mac Catalina

Can´t install the update 10.0.50 on Mac Catalina.
It says that it can´t control the file from viruses and it´s not allowed to install on the system because of that!
Danne/

Same here, although Cubase have stated that Cubase 10 is not compatible yet with Catalina!! Work OK on my High Sierra based system though.

There has been a huge tightening of security and 32 Bit has been dropped in Catalina.
You might find existing software works ok after an update, but anything new is likely to have problems at the moment.
Pretty much every major name has said to wait and much as I like a new shiny thing it seems this is the time to hold back until this is looked at.

A good explanation is here if interested - macOS Catalina will be incompatible with much of your music software; here's what to know - CDM Create Digital Music

Use a supported OS :unamused:

Hi,

I just downloaded this update (but I have Nuendo 10 so I cannot use it) but if you double click the “Cubase 10 Update.pkg” on 10.15 Catalina and then go to System Preferences / Security & Privacy / General and then click the Open Anyway button then double click the “Cubase 10 Update.pkg” again and choose “Open” then you can install it, I think.

Hi,

You can try this: mount the update DMG and double click the Update.pkg then go to System Preferences/ Security & Privacy / General and then click the Open Anyway button.

Now, doubleclick the Update.pkg again and choose Open.

You can disable the security check in order to get the installer working. It’s the following command in the terminal:

sudo spctl --master-disable

After the installation process has been completed, the checks can be enabled again:

sudo spctl --master-enable

Regards,
Stephan

dannepop, we’re you able to get it installed and running?

Regards,
Mark