Can we have a Nuage discussion?

Hi folks,
I don’t know if anyone here has a Nuage system or not. I’m considering saving my pennies for one. Seeing as this would be a serious investment (looking at around $30,000), I’m interested to hear other people’s opinions on:

Do you think Nuage will be a system that will retain it’s value over the next 10 years or so?
As a Cubase user will I have lots of parts of the board that are unused because it can only be used for Nuendo?
Do you think the actual technology of the Cubase software will be made so that the functionality of Nuage will remain (or even get better)?
Do you think Nuage is a 1.0 type release and lots of improvements are in the pipe or do you think things are pretty baked in this system?

It all depends on what you’re doing. Think of Nuage as an even more expensive but better Avid console. If you’re doing post production for Netflix movies or running a running busy studio churning out tracks using Nuendo for the final mix, Nuage might be a good investment.
Even the small blank is upward of 1K, so it’s a write off at purchase time. Resale will be around 60% of the average E-Bay sold items value.
Most of my tracks are between 50 and 100 channels, if you can’t accommodate all the channels you use with your setup, you’ll end up shifting banks to get your work done, or you’ll need to buy a bunch of fader modules. At the price point, you’re better off buying a Neve or SSL console with automation.
Personally, I’d love to have a Nuage console but it’s way too expensive to justify. My Mackie Control is rotting in the corner of my studio.