can we have different automation passes with track versions

I’ve always wanted multiple automation passes,and using the track versions would be perfect…it makes sense cause if you have a different vocal take you would need a different pass anyway…also I usally experiment with muting certain instruments at different places in the track and there is no way to do this without duplicating the tracks,but using track versions would work well!!,!,!

+1

Although I didn’t get that “tv’s” meant track versions until I read your post. You might want to change your title. Just my 2 cents.

OH, you mean Track Versions – I would change your title to reflect that. :slight_smile:

I agree 100%. This is now of those little improvements to an existing feature that would be a major better-making situation. Unless one didn’t want it – then the option to have that happen or not happen should be there.

Jalcide’s point #6 in the 2nd post of the thread “EDM Producers: what is Cubase lacking most for you?” (EDM Producers: what is Cubase lacking most for you? - Steinberg Lounge - Steinberg Forums) also asks for track version automation, and vespesian specifically agreed with that point. I agree with for your feature request for your reason, and for jalcide’s.