Can you Create a tempo map in Cubase artist 12 ? not Pro

hello
in Cubase pro you can create a tempo map from a piece of music that is played in free time , and then get other VST’s to play along in time with free time music( warp the grid to fit the music , and not warp music to fit grid ) . Is this possible in Cubase artist 12 , there is no time warp tool in the tool bar , but in sample editor there seems to be the functions that could let you achieve it . All videos on YouTube seem to use the pro version and can tempo map directly from project window , but in Cubase artist 12 there is only the option of sample editor functions . Is this possible in artist 12 ?

edit :
i ask because the new audio warp update in Cubase 12 that lets you edit multiple events at once works in artist 12 , but not in the project window ,as there is no audio warp tool in the project toolbar only in sample editor functions .And I’m sure it could be possible to make a tempo map in the sample editor as well.

any help would be much appreciated

cheers for your time !!

I don’t have Artist, but maybe the answer is listed here?

hello
cheers for replying , i know the actual time warp tool is missing in artist 12 , I was just wondering if creating tempo maps was possible with the sample editor functions , there seems to be very similar tools , stretch grid , move beat , multi edit . …etc .If any one has managed this on artist it would be good to know how you done it . Or any other way other than the time warp tool

cheers for your time !!

1 Like