CANNOT activate MySteinberg!

Haven’t received an email to activate my account:( tried sending it to two emails with no luck

The account has been activated on the next day so I guess all is good now?

I have sent a PM your way now.

I have seen that you activated the account already…

Looks like you have managed to activate it now by yourself as well…

Hi, I am having the same problem. I also never got my activation email for MySteinberg.

I have the same problem, the activation email does not arrive, would some one please send me one, thanks a bunch

Hey. I just found this thread and, well, what can I say, I also find myself unable to activate my account to get the Cubase software which was bundled with the shiny new MKii. (The confirmation email never came nor did any of the resends.) It seems like Ed is the one fixing this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You have received a PM

Hi, I am also having trouble activating my account… the activation for my forum account came immediately but for my main account, to download the software, I’ve tried 2 different emails and clicked “resend activation email” 3 times.

PM sent :slight_smile:

i too can not activate my product. I went to www.steinberg.net/gettingstarted. once i put in email it said email was sent and it was not. very frustrated to see there has been a post about this since 2015 and there are still problems. please assist and make the necessary changes so others won’t have to go through this process.there is no feeling like being excited about the purchase your new cubase software only to find out that you can’t install. please help.

Need assist. LIke others here i have not received my activation email from steinberg. Trying to download Cubase LE with codes provided by steinberg has not provided the activation email for my account. please urgently assist or i will be forced to return this interface. Your assistance is greatly appreciated

Looks like, the activation has reached you shortly after this posting…

Yes, thanks. But to my disappointment Cubase does not function correctly. I have latency issues when recording audio. I’ve been using Cubase for over 13ys so I’m familiar with switching the buffer, even downloaded the latest driver for both interfaces that I trouble shooted the issue with and got the same results. There is a forum titled “issuses” that I have posted to last week the only response is “Mine does the same thing” from another user. Please advise what I am to do. I’m pretty frustrated Ed. I’m hoping you will be able to help me out or advise who to turn to to get this fixed. Please help as I run my studio for business.

Trying to Re-Activate but the eLicenser is not showing up.
After registration for eLicense is saying:

“Your eLicenser with the number XXXX XXXX was successfully registered.
Currently, there is no valid Steinberg product license found on this eLicenser”

Using the eLicenser Contol Center and the Activation Code is saying that the code was already used once and I need to ask for new code.

But cannot do that because “There is no Soft-eLicenser to reactivate.” when trying

@nbn, this is off topic here. Please contact support directly.
https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us

Hi, I am also having issues. I do not receive a activation email. I desperately need to reinstall Cubase Pro but can’t download the files because I can’t access MySteinberg account. Please can you assist.
Thanks

Hi, seems I’m not the only one having this issue. I tried creating an account in order to download Cubase AI which I have an access code for, but the account activation mail never gets send even if I keep clicking on “re-send activation e-mail”. It’s not possible to get a contact support ticket because it requires the account to be activated. Not sure if admin Ed Doll can help. Do I need to send a PM?

Thanks in advance.

For those of you having Gmail accounts (including ann81), could you please check whether the web client view also shows the “promotions” tab and whether there is an activation email from us in there?
Add or remove inbox categories & tabs in Gmail - Computer - Gmail Help (Step 2)

If the tabs are not activated it should be displayed in the main inbox but you never know.