I’m on 10.8.2 and Cubase 7.0.1 and changing the colors of the MixConsole elements does not work.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start Cubase and load an existing project to display the MixConsole.
- Go to Cubase menu --> Preferences.
- In the Appearance section, go to MixConsole Rack Colors, click the color square next to “Inserts,” select the new color in the color picker and click on the new color to close it. New color is reflected in the square next to “Inserts.”
- Click “Apply.”
- Close Cubase and restart it.
- Reopen the project to show the MixConsole. Color for the insert slots did not change (remains at default light blue).
Tried to change Sends colors and the same thing happens - the new color doesn’t display in the MixConsole even though it does display in the “MixConsole Racks” color settings panel.