Cannot close Cubas10, Spinning wheel

I can’t seem to quit Cubase 10 without getting the spinning wheel of death on MacOS 10.14 Mojave. I end up force quitting Cubase every time.

I am running Cubase 10 on a Mac Mini i7 (2018). I also installed Cubase 9.5.4 and I don’t have the issue with 9.5.4.

Are there more people experiencing this issue?

I am experiencing the same thing on Windows 10. But mine happens randomly.

This bug has been in cubase since cubase 4

I solved it. I disabled all plugins and VST instruments in finder until I figured out which one was causing this. Turns out, it was Kontakt 5 16out.vst which was giving me trouble. I removed the file and it works fine now.

8 out of 10 times I´m forced to close Cubase 10 via the windows task manager. I can´t remember having such disastrous average with previous versions.
If this bug exists since version 4, I wonder why it´s not fixed yet?
I watched this video yesterday where a famous music producer is deeply impressed by Cubase and is so grateful for all the new features and stabilty. Now I´m 100% sure that all those famous guys in the Steinberg channel get paid from Steinberg to let their products shine.

Prior to 9.5.41, this used to happen to me the time. Once 9.5.41 came out, all was good. Now it happens to me in C10.

Old post but I was having the same issue after upgrading to a new iMac with Cubase 10 (Mac OS - Mojave). I was finally able to resolve the problem by running e-Licenser again and letting it perform the maintenance actions. No more spinning wheel on exiting Cubase now.

Both NativeInstrument and Softube as same methods in same class path.
The dynamic linker on OSX point this error when starting to use them in cubase10.

objc[3479]: Class SoftubeOpenFilePanelMac is implemented in both /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/FET Compressor.vst3/Contents/MacOS/FETCompressor_VST_AU_Protect (0x14ffce7f0) and /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/Tape.vst3/Contents/MacOS/Tape_VST_AU_Protect (0x14d1cf760). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[3479]: Class SoftubeSaveFilePanelMac is implemented in both /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/FET Compressor.vst3/Contents/MacOS/FETCompressor_VST_AU_Protect (0x14ffce818) and /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/Tape.vst3/Contents/MacOS/Tape_VST_AU_Protect (0x14d1cf788). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[3479]: Class CSoftubePresetManagerWindow is implemented in both /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/FET Compressor.vst3/Contents/MacOS/FETCompressor_VST_AU_Protect (0x14ffce8b8) and /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/Tape.vst3/Contents/MacOS/Tape_VST_AU_Protect (0x14d1cf828). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[3479]: Class ControlResponder is implemented in both /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Kontakt.vst/Contents/MacOS/Kontakt (0x159b13df0) and /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Kontakt 5.vst/Contents/MacOS/Kontakt 5 (0x180a19528). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[3479]: Class PanelDelegate is implemented in both /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Kontakt.vst/Contents/MacOS/Kontakt (0x159b13e40) and /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Kontakt 5.vst/Contents/MacOS/Kontakt 5 (0x180a19578). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Softube does not work properly in C10, and this might also be a reason for which NI also causes problem. Kontakt5 is updated to Kontakt6. I reported this issue to Softube when C10 was released but they have not released any updates for very long time and
and their support is just bullshitting.