Cannot install 1.0.10 update

I’ve just tried to install the Dorico 1.0.10 update on my Windows 10 Pro (Insider Preview) box, and it fails with the attached error. I’ve tried downloading again, and via different browsers etc, but always get the same thing. Any ideas?

Neil
Capture.PNG

Perhaps you really should try downloading the full installer. I can’t give you a permanent link to the installer, but here’s a link that will last for 72 hours that you can use:

Download

Thanks Daniel! However, no luck there either - see the different error message I got this time. My suspicion is that this is something specific to the Windows Insider Preview version :confused:
Capture.PNG

Yes, I think that might be the case. I’m afraid I don’t know what to suggest. We don’t officially support running Dorico on Windows Insider builds, as you probably know.

This is one of the perils of releasing software on a Friday (which we would normally never do, but it was something that our colleagues in Japan requested on this single occasion), as I would normally ask you to contact support, and of course there will be nobody there until Monday. I’m really sorry for the problem!

Thanks Daniel - it’s not urgent, I can wait until next week. Meanwhile I’m going to see if I can un-enroll from the Insider Preview builds.

Just a quick post to say after lots of umming and aaring I decided to do a clean Windows 10 install, and now Dorico and its update install fine. So definitely not a Dorico problem :slight_smile: