Cannot load VST virtual instruments

Alright, no worries for the misunderstanding.
Yes, since I’m new I might have used the wrong word for it, sorry.
Thank you anyways for your help and explanations.

Cheers!

"Please treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park. We, too, are a shared community resource — a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation.

These are not hard and fast rules, merely guidelines to aid the human judgment of our community and keep this a clean and well-lighted place for civilized public discourse.

Please avoid:

• Name-calling
  • Ad hominem attacks
  • Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
  • Knee-jerk contradiction"

Take a look at the Steinberg forum guide lines.

You’re welcome!

Just to be sure :

You can add instruments by dragging them into a free space. This will create a track automatically.
You can also click the instrument to reveal the saved presets, and drag the presets the same way. The instrument will directly have the saved parameters loaded instead of the default state.
how to add an instrument 1

Or by clicking the Add Track button.
how to add an instrument 2

Note that these icons image are specific to Steinberg instruments, this points out to actual sounds, and aren’t real presets, since you can also drag them into the slots of an HALion instance, same as when you do this directly from inside HALion. It still behaves like a preset with just one sound loaded when you use it to create a new track.
HALion sound content

However if I save a preset with those three sounds loaded, the icon will look like this :

Amazing, I appreciate the images, they make it very clear what you’re trying to explain.

Thank you again!