Cannot Locate Impulse Response file

When using REverence I get this message with Small Hall a. wav among others thus making this plug-in useless.

I am using Cubase Pro 8.5.20 running on MacOS 10.11.6

How do I locate these .wav files? I cannot find them anywhere on my hard drive.

Maybe make sure this isn’t a license issue caused by os update first.
Download and install the latest elicenser software and run maintenance on it.

Other than this you’ll need to give details…what installer did you use, were these working previously and stopped after an update??

This is not a new install. I have been using this installation for about 3-4 months on this computer. Reverence has worked fine in the past and I have used it other projects with no issues. But with my most recent project I started getting this issue. I there have been no changes made to my set up at all between projects.

I have a question about Reverence. Is there a way to set the decay time, please?
0 to 150 are ms or what?

Hi there

I would do as Grim suggests I once had a similar issue with the bassamp vst impulse files and it was to do with the elicenser, weird but…

Best Regards

Dave

Hi all,

I have updated the licenser to current version, no change. Any other ideas what it could be?

In the full installer for Windows there is a folder additional content/vstsound and in there is Reverence content.msi (installer) so on Windows I would just run this but I’m afraid I have no idea about the Mac install.