I am experiencing this every single time I try to open a different version of the same orchestral score. The original version works with eight instances of Play (already loaded), the other one uses a piano, which I could add from HSO. Now, why can’t I find out what is the actual name of the playback template/endpoint configuration I am trying to recall. All I see in the preferences is the same setup “EWQL+HSO” (which is what I want), but when opening the other orchestra score totally different VST instruments appear. I’ve tried exporting the playback template and importing it into the other score and nothing seems to be working.