Can't exit Audio Hardware Removed dialog

I believe this is a bug repot.

I accidentally turned off one of my audio interfaces and I then turned it back on but not before Cubase had spawned a couple of dialog boxes. One was for the missing DSPs and associated plugins failure (Universal Audio plugins/interface). This went away but the second dialog could not be closed. It only had the directions without usually select list/radio buttons or OK button. It can’t be closed (see attached) without an “OK” button or X in the corner. I had to use command + Q to quit. The menus would drop down but items were grayed out, including quit.

That was followed by the usually OSX Problem Report for Cubase.

Hi,

What Mac computer do you use? I wonder there is no at least built-in output available.

I have the same problem.
This dialogue window stays opened when hardware is connected again. It is not closed automatically and stays opened. And it is blocks UI. This is stopper issue.

Same problem here with Mac Ventura 13.3.1 (a), Mac Studio Ultra, UAD Apollo x8

Same here. (Cubase 13, OSX Venture 13.5.1, M1 macbook). Apollo X8p.
I’ve had this problem for multiple years now (including 2 different Universal Audio interfaces & my previous macbook).

Cubase 13, Macbook pro, Sonoma OS
same issue here… i cant close the dialog, i cant quit cubase and i cant even switch off my macbook pro now… what to do?

edit: i manage to force quit cubase at least, but is an annoying bug there

Same problem here!

Cubase 13.0.20, Sonoma 14.2.1, Apollo x8