I’m looking for help with HALion 6; specifically I’m trying to export Multi-Programs as VST files for use in HALion Sonic 3 as Multi-program sounds
To be honest I have found a manual very unhelpful and I have spent a lot of time going through Youtube tutorials, unfortunately I’m still unable to import the sounds.
- Open HALion 6
- Create simple layer patch (Piano Pad)
- “Piano Pad - Test 01.vstpreset”
- I’ve tried saving exporting the file to the following locations:
*C:\Users\Studio PC\Documents\VST3 Presets\Steinberg Media Technologies\HALion Sonic*
C:\Users\Studio PC\Documents\Steinberg\HALion Sonic\Sub Presets\Multi Chain
- Open HS3
- Navigate to Load Multi-Program (view user content is highlighted)
- I can see other *.vstpreset files I create using HS3 but the file I create using H6 won’t load.
I’m sure I’ve probably overlooked something incredibly obvious; I’d be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.
My goal is to use HS3 for live work, but I need to create a few patches that contain one-shot samples.
Thanks in advance!