Can't Find VST Sound Loops Set

I have Cubase Elements 8.

I purchased the Klanghaus VST sound loops set and downloaded it, but I can’t find it. How do I find/access it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Daft question possibly, but have you installed it and activated the licence? I assume there is a licence the same as other steiny products?

Hey Mat,

I installed everything with the installer and I confirmed that I had the eLicense. I just can’t find where in Cubase the new VST loops are at.

Ok cool, have you tried a full rescan with media bay yet?

How do I do that? :confused:

EDIT: I figured it out and rescanned my media bay, but I still can’t find the VST loops.

I can’t remember offhand where the installer places the file/s by default so unless you can remember yourself perhaps try running the installer again up to the point it gives you the location to install to, then make a note of it and locate the appropriate folder in mediabay, it sounds like either you didn’t scan your entire system or that particular folder is unchecked… it also sounds like you need to spend some more time with the manual… a pain i know but cubase is incredibly deep and can take some time to get to grips with… you get out what you put in :wink: