I’ve got direct monitoring on, and am recording audio. Regarding the position of the “Effects Insert Location” controller, reading page 19 of the manual, I expected to hear:
- No Rev-X when the little button is in the top position;
- Hear the Rev-X but not have it recorded when the button is in the middle position; and
- Both hear it and have it recorded when it is in the lowest position.
Instead, no matter what the position of the Effects Insert Location control, I am:
- Hearing reverb in all three positions through my headphones, and
- Not having any reverb recorded at all in the bottom two postions.
I can live with this, but wonder if I’m missing something important that might bite me later if I don’t figure it out now …
(using CR, all outputs in the “Output” tabs of VST connections are disabled).
Thanks much for any help …