Can't hide repeat marker via shortcut or macro

Hi,

I’m trying to go from this:

to this:

Via a macro.
There’s no problem with creating the barline or even putting the coda sign. The real problem is with the hiding of the coda.
I’ve tried recording a macro, but the last step (hidding the coda) is always omitted.
Here is the code I have so far:

local app=DoApp.DoApp()
app:doCommand([[UI.InvokePaletteButton?PaletteIndicatorID=kBarlineFinal&PaletteSectionID=kBarsCreateBarlinePanel&PropertyButton=false&SetOldValue=false&Set=true&UseLocalOverride=0]])
app:doCommand([[UI.InvokePaletteButton?PaletteIndicatorID=kRepeatsMarkerSectionCoda&PaletteSectionID=kRepeatStructuresMarkerSectionsPanel&PropertyButton=false&SetOldValue=false&Set=true&UseLocalOverride=0]])
app:doCommand([[UI.InvokePropertyChangeValue?Type=kRepeatMarkerHide&Value=string: “true”]])

I can’t figure out why everything works except the last step. Maybe I have to settle with half the macro and hide the coda with some kind of shortcut.

Thanks
Josu

In your kGlobal context, you need to add "Edit.ToggleHideEvent" : [ "H" ].

Hi, @dan_kreider

That shortcut works with system text and chord symbols, but I can’t get it to work with the coda sign.

That’s odd… it works for me. When I get back to the office, I can share my key commands JSON. But I have a feeling someone will have answered it by then.

Oh, have you removed H from toggling between selection and hand? I can’t remember if you have to do that.

I put the shortcut in “Alt+Shift+H” in order to leave the other toggling. But it doesn’t work for codas (it works for most of the stuff, though).

I also tried the macro as:

local app=DoApp.DoApp()
app:doCommand([[UI.InvokePaletteButton?PaletteIndicatorID=kBarlineFinal&PaletteSectionID=kBarsCreateBarlinePanel&PropertyButton=false&SetOldValue=false&Set=true&UseLocalOverride=0]])
app:doCommand([[UI.InvokePaletteButton?PaletteIndicatorID=kRepeatsMarkerSectionCoda&PaletteSectionID=kRepeatStructuresMarkerSectionsPanel&PropertyButton=false&SetOldValue=false&Set=true&UseLocalOverride=0]])
app:doCommand([[Edit.ToggleHideEvent]])

But doesn’t work either, nor does it work from the console (but, again, works for the rest of elements):

DoApp.DoApp():doCommand([[Edit.ToggleHideEvent]])

In case anyone is interested (or knows why), I just found out that not only the coda, but none of the repeat markers can be hidden with the usual shortcut (Show/Hide element)