Can't install OR uninstall Halion6 on OSX following offical "support"

Halion is THE single worst installation (and uninstallation) experience I’ve had for ANY application I’ve encountered in many long years across all platforms.

I’ve been trying to install it for days and have finally given up and now seeking support.

The Soft-eLicenser never installed correctly and never worked. The following support article was of no help (despite appearing relevant)

In frustration I attempted to remove all software from my MacBook and start over, except I can’t because the un-installation advice in the following support article is wrong https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/206293124-Mac-OS-X-How-to-uninstall-an-application-completely.

BEFORE I installed Halion6 I had well over 30GB free HDD space, but after uninstalling the software I only have 16GB free. So now my Mac does not have enough space to attempt re-installation.

I attempted to open a support ticket as the support articles suggested, but they directed me to this forum. Please help

In frustration I attempted to remove all software from my MacBook and start over, except I can’t because the un-installation advice in the following support article is wrong > https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-u > … completely.

BEFORE I installed Halion6 I had well over 30GB free HDD space, but after uninstalling the software I only have 16GB free. So now my Mac does not have enough space to attempt re-installation.

** I managed to figure out my HDD space issue on my Macbook Air that prevented reinstallation. It had something to do with Apple managing my HDD space on my behalf without letting me know about it. This was due to the very large program size of HALion almost filling up my Macbook. Also see: System Information User Guide for Mac - Apple Support. Sorry about posting that, but this was very confusing for me. The support article in this case was helpful.

However… When I enter the activation code, I am unable to license the software because there is no Soft-eLicenser on my computer, and I can’t find any way to make this work (at present - I’ll keep trying).

I’ve given up - I can’t for the life of me getting the soft-eLisencer installed or working at all. Please help?!

Things I have tried:

The e-Licenser software is painful.