Cant load the license

Yup, lost my 10.5 license as well. When this is over I expect to be upgraded to Zen master.

Steve.

Saaaaame here.

Same here…

Unacceptable. Cant even work in 10.5… Insult to injury people who just bought 10.5 get a free upgrade to 11… It’s always the early adopters who get screwed.

NO MORE 10.5 license (pending transfer) and NO 11 license!!!

FIX THIS!

Same here. This is not good Steinberg!
We have a USB eLicenser so you do not need to be connected to the internet but the licenses just got f*cked up!

same here WTF… I get it servers slammed. You weren’t expecting this?? LOL… I am sure it’ll be solved. I have proof screen shots in case |:).

Also upgraded - same issue - very disappointing - what happened to “zero downtime”, Steinberg!

Steinberg deciding to do server maintenance right after releasing Cubase update. Been trying repeatedly for 3 hours now. And now I can’t even use my previous Cubase license.

I just upgraded to Cubase 11 and the same thing happens to all of you. I hope Steinberg takes care of this and we all get a bonus. How is it that I have to wait to work? Totally unacceptable!

Same problem here.

Stuck on “Transfer pending”

Same here. I’m getting a little nervous, I have to export something and even my old 10.5 isn’t working atm.

Same. 10.5 license stuck in pending transfer status and eLicenser servers unresponsive.

Same Here. No license verification Cubase 11 pro and no old license 10.5 pro anymore.

Yep same here. Have been retrying for the last few hours. If anyone has any luck please could you post back on here?

same here , steinberg, transfer pending

Wow! a server issue??? really!!! I was gonna say it’s 2020 but we have a dictator trying to steal an election in the most powerful country on earth so it feels a li’l like 1933 at the Reichstag either …

No luck for me either.

Please give us a work around immediatly! We must be able to work with the old C10.5. Both C11 and 10.5 are not working.

Hi! i upgraded from cubase 10.5 to 11.Did not manage to upgrade the licence in elicenser (my cubase 10.5 client still works).The elicenser cannot connect to the servers…

Also just checked mySteinberg page and it’s on maintenance.We can hopefully wait now :slight_smile:).