Can't open Cubasis file(cbp) in Cubase pro 11

I shared the project created in cubasis3 (3.3.1) to icloud and loaded it into cubase pro11 on my PC (windows 10 64bit).
Of course, I have already installed Cubasis Project Importer 3.0 on my PC, and the file names are all in English.
However, in cubase, after going to [cubasis project] → [open] and selecting the project folder, the screen does not change and the file does not load.
There are several similar cases around me.
Can you please tell me how to solve this problem?
Is the fact that I upgraded from cubase le to cubasis related to this problem?

Hi @r9805525,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum.

Could you please share a short clip which visualizes the problem, alongside the Cubasis project with us, to enable the team to give the issue a repro?

If so, please upload the files via Dropbox, and share the link via private message.

Thank you!

Stay well
& best wishes,
Lars

Thanks for the reply.
I tried my best to take a video about the details of the problem, but I couldn’t do it.
So I can’t give you a video of the details of the problem.
However, I checked other people’s topics and Primarydh’s topic “Importing Cubasis project on cubase is not normal, help me!” seems to be similar to my problem.
The topic is 16 days old. I am hoping to get this resolved.

Hi @r9805525,

Please share the Cubasis project file with me, to allow our engineers to check the topic. Please upload the file via Dropbox or similar, and let me have the download link via private message.

Best,
Lars

Hello! Have you decided to breakdown? I have the same thing, but I have version 3.3.3 cubasis and Cubase 11 pro

Hi @user287,

Thanks for your message.
Please let us have more details about your problem.

Thanks,
Lars

I shared the project created in cubasis3 (3.3.3) tand loaded it into cubase pro11 on my PC (windows 10 64bit).
Of course, I have already installed Cubasis Project Importer 3.0 on my PC, and the file names are all in English.
However, in cubase, after going to [cubasis project] → [open] and selecting the project folder, the screen does not change and the file does not load.
There are several similar cases around me.

Hi @user287,

Your problem has been resolved, correct?

Best,
Lars

Yes, thanks)

1 Like