Can't resize vst plug-in windows making them unusable

Hello
I’m using Windows 8.1 64 bit OS and Cubase Elements 7.0.7.
I can’t resize vst plug-ins or instrument windows in Cubase. This is OK most of the time, but 2 I’ve downloaded have default window sizes so small it them unusable. I’ve tried changing my screen resolution and opened up the .dll files in wordpad in the hopes of being able to find some code relating to window size but it all displayed in illegible symbols.

The plug-ins in question are TheDrumSource which by default shows a tiny portion of the top left of the plug-in control panel window and Glitch 1.3 (older free version) which I can hear working when activated but have no option to customise what so ever due to the window consisting of the activate/bypass effect buttons and read automation button.

All vst windows - even built in VSTs like HALion Sonic SE - can be right clicked and give three options: move; size and close - but size is always greyed out and can’t be selected. Hovering around the edges does not provide arrows to adjust windows. This does come up for cubase project windows, key editor etc. and they can be resized fine.

Any help much appreciated!

There’s not much you can do about it except complain to the makers of the plugins in question. If they weren’t built with this functionality, then I’m afraid you’re out of luck - this isn’t a function of the DAW.

I don’t think there is any plugin that you can resize…