Can't run interapp on different tracks with different presets

Can’t run audiokit synth one on different tracks with different sounds. The same sound plays. Is it about routing settings or is it impossible in principle? Please tell me.

Hi @solncekreezes,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the Cubasis community!

Can’t run audiokit synth one on different tracks with different sounds. The same sound plays. Is it about routing settings or is it impossible in principle? Please tell me.

From what I see, AudioKit’s Synth One does not support Apple’s Audio Unit format, expecting you establish the connection via Inter-App Audio, correct?

Loading instruments or effects via IAA comes with the limitation being able to load a single instance of a plug-in. Audio Unit provides much more flexibility in this regard.

Nevertheless, you should be able to use more AudioKit Synth One sounds, when using IAA together with Cubasis’ Track Freeze option.

Please learn more about IAA in our dedicated Limitations of Inter-App Audio forum article..

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

Hello Lars. I am very glad to join your community. You understood everything correctly - you just have to wait for the developers to bring the plugin to the au format. If you don’t mind, I will ask one more question. When recording a track from a midi keyboard with au synthesizers, not all notes sound. After that I draw them - and everything plays fine. What could be the problem?

And I almost forgot, thank you so much for your help. :raised_hands:

Hi @solncekreezes,

Thanks for your message and the kind words.
We’re happy having you as well… :slight_smile:

When recording a track from a midi keyboard with au synthesizers, not all notes sound. After that I draw them - and everything plays fine. What could be the problem?

Could you please send us a short clip which shows the steps and problem?
That way our engineers should be able to review the issue more easily.

Thanks again!

Best,
Lars

I can’t attach a video. Format doesn’t fit. jpeg and others are fine. What am I doing wrong? I made a very short video.

Hi @solncekreezes,

The video format might not match.
Please upload the file via DropBox and share the link.

Thanks
Lars

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cm7sjvkppk5vm0b/FullSizeRender.mov?dl=0

Hello. I did not send the video for a long time. Now I’m posting about chordjam and cubasis synchronization. Works fine in Audiobus. In Cubasis, the tool runs away as a midi. What am I doing wrong? Maybe I missed something
IMG_0003.MP4
IMG_0004.MP4

чт, 22 июл. 2021 г. в 15:23, LSlowak via Steinberg Forums <steinberg@discoursemail.com>: