Can't save track pre-sets ( and the solution )

Hi All,

I searched for this issue, but didn’t find some threads, so excuse me if this is already a known issue!!

Just lost some hours trying to solve the issue that I couldn’t create a multi track pre-set.
Tested to save single track presets…, result some could (they appear in the media browser after creation), and some couldn’t (well they were created on the disk, but didn’t appear in the media browser???)
Long testing what the heck could be the problem and it turned out that another minor bug is causing this!
When I render vst tracks, I always have this stupid auto generated tekst in my notepad:

text copied from rendered track track:
text copied from rendered track track:
䕂员ാऊ㰉坂彆剏䝉义呁佉彎䅄䕔㈾㄰ⴶ㘰㈭㰰䈯䙗佟䥒䥇䅎䥔乏䑟呁㹅਍उ䈼䙗佟䥒䥇䅎䥔乏呟䵉㹅ㄱ㈺㨴㜳⼼坂彆剏䝉义呁佉彎䥔䕍ാऊ㰉坂彆剏䝉义呁剏䰾䱵⁵㱍䈯䙗佟䥒䥇䅎佔㹒਍उ䈼䙗呟䵉彅䕒䕆䕒䍎彅䥈䡇〾⼼坂彆䥔䕍剟䙅剅久䕃䡟䝉㹈਍उ䈼䙗呟䵉彅䕒䕆䕒䍎彅佌㹗㰰䈯䙗呟䵉彅䕒䕆䕒䍎彅佌㹗਍उ䈼䙗啟䥍㹄㤷㔶䅅㡃䔰〸䘴䌳〹㡁㐵〱䈳㈶㤱䌱⼼坂彆䵕䑉ാऊ⼼䕂员ാऊ值佒䕊呃唾瑮瑩敬ㅤ⼼剐䩏䍅㹔਍㰉偓䕅㹄਍उ䴼十䕔归偓䕅㹄〳ㄯ⼼䅍呓剅卟䕐䑅ാऊ⼼偓䕅㹄਍㰉呓䥅䉎剅㹇਍उ䄼呔归䥌呓ാऊउ䄼呔㹒਍उउ䘼䅌升㈾⼼䱆䝁㹓਍उउ丼䵁㹅畁楤卯数歡牥牁慲杮浥湥㱴丯䵁㹅਍उउ吼偙㹅湩㱴启偙㹅਍उउ嘼䱁䕕〾⼼䅖啌㹅

(and other variations of these nice messages :wink:)

Although really annoying on itself, it appeared that tracks with these auto-generated notes, will NOT be able to generate a proper usable track pre-set!!! (and if they appear in a multi-selection…, of course no multi track pre-set is possible )

So the solution is to delete all this auto-generated text in the notepad for the track, and the problem is solved!
Good to know :imp: :imp: