cant see HalionOne sounds

hi, great news in that I just uninstalled the trial and installed C6 update and it does indeed include the full HSSE content. There is 3.2Gb of it infact, plus some expression content for HalionOne. :smiley:

Now doubt this info will be handy to someone so here is a breakdown of the content:
Cubase 6 - 282mb
HAL One update content - 244mb
HAL Sonic SE content - 3220mb
HAL Sonic SE - 39.5mb
Groove Agent One content - 142mb
Groove Agent Vintage Beatbox - 38mb
Drumloop Expression - 428mb
REVerence content - 209mb
Loopmash content 1 - 617mb
Loopmash content 2 - 558mb

So clearly a lot more than on the trial version!

Now, I’m quite annoyed about this is for a few reasons:

• the trial version says you can just update the serial, rather than re-install. HSSE on the trial has 122mb, not 3.2gb!
  • I requested support from Steinberg for this 2 weeks ago and haven’t had a single response
  • I spent well over a week installing / reinstalling the trial, messing about with Halion One settings and HSSE, and despite the number of users finding the same issue increasing I have to say the response on here (lack of) is quite disappointing.

Agree completely. I was suspicious that the trial would not have the full content. (just based on the size of the file!) The website says, “full functionality, content, and sounds, of Cubase 6”. Not saying Steinberg needs to include the content in the trial, just that it should be clarified. One thing that does come to mind is that there should be some examples of programs with VST expression capability, which, as of now, there don’t appear to be any. This is a nice capability that seems to me would be a good selling point.
Sincerely,
J.L.

Grateful thanks to TwinOak and Lenners (Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:45pm).
Copying the VST3 Presets brought HALion One back to life in my Cubase 6 rig.

I’m having related issues. I have just upgraded from Cubase 4 LE to Cubase 11 Pro. Halion SE 3 does not include the presets that were in C4LE’s HALionOne. I looked at the Knowledge Base article, but I had no folder C:\ProgramData\VST3 Presets\Steinberg Media Technologies\HALionOne, and creating one and copying over the presents from the C4LE folder didn’t help. I have installed the 64 bit HALionOne (from a disc image of C5), which C11 recognises - but no presets. And now even C4LE does not show HAlionOne’s presets (even though I haven’t touched anything within its folders). I’d really appreciate help getting those presets working in C11…