Can't select multiple Songs in CD window - Montage

i have a really weird behaviour of wavelab 8.0.2, before everything was fine.

the problem is: when i want to select several songs/tracks in the cd window of an audio montage wavelab
doesn’t allow me to select more than one song in a row via shift, neither it will work via apple key. it works in the marker window and the clip window though, but NOT in the cd window. furthermore the clips in the montage are not anymore connected to the files of the cd window (of the audio montage). now they are connected to the clips window (which was the other way round before).

did i unselect anything in wavelab/preferences by mistake? i trashed preferences of wavelab but i have the same behaviour.

any ideas?

This is not possible. What do you want to do with multiple selected CD tracks?

well, i want to select them and export the selected songs (including the fades etc. i made in the audio montage)… it worked for me a couple of hours ago though and i did it so many times before without a problem…

another thing: when i’ve selected one song (or more) in the cd window, all those songs also would have been highlighted (“brighter”) in the audio montage… this won’t work anymore either.

well, i want to select them and export the selected songs (including the fades etc. i made in the audio montage)… it worked for me a couple of hours ago though and i did it so many times before without a problem…

This is doable from the Render dialog. I confirm there is no way to select multiple CD tracks (but you could select multiple clips).