Can't synch left & right master faders

Hi, all. I’m new here and new to Wavelab Pro 10. I’m trying to get acquainted with the program and have been pretty excited so far with it, but I cannot seem to find the formula for synching the left and right channel Master Faders for playback volume. It seemed to me this worked in the beginning, but now won’t synch no matter what I try. I’ve uninstalled and re-installed the program 2 times and still no joy. Can anyone help?

Wade C.
NW IL USA

That’s a bug to correct. Try to click on the Master Section Reset (top right of the Master Section), then quit and relaunch WaveLab. That’s might solve the problem.

Philippe, thanks for the response. The “Master Section Reset” you suggested did NOT solve the problem.

There is another issue, you may be aware of this, In Master Rig, Clicking on “Peak” does nothing except toggle a short section of a line under the Peak box. I did a short screen grab video of this, if you’re interested and can let me know how I can send it.

Again, thank you for the reply, looking forward to getting these issues resolved.
Wade C.

The “Master Section Reset” you suggested did NOT solve the problem.

Then erase this file:
(Windows)
AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\WaveLab Pro 10.0\Cache\Window Config\MasterSectionPreset.dat
(Mac)
/Users/YourName/Library/Preferences/WaveLab Pro 10.0/Cache/Window Config/MasterSectionPreset.dat

In Master Rig, Clicking on “Peak” does nothing except toggle a short section of a line under the Peak box. I did a short screen grab video of this, if you’re interested and can let me know how I can send it.

I can’t see a problem. The Peak menu only has an effect on the edited curve segment. If you still think there is an issue, please show me the video.

Philippe, that does solve the problem until the next launch of the program, and this is acceptable for now.

My issue with Master Rig EQ continues. From YouTube a tutorial by Greg Ondo at about 00:30 seconds he demonstrates how to set the type of EQ filter each will be. I will attempt to upload a picture of this from YouTube, then one that shows what mine is doing at apparently the same settings.

Here is a screen shot showing what mine looks like as a result of clicking the Peak box.

On the picture, the curve is adjusted on point 5, while you change the peak for point 2. This is normal you see no change. Change the peak #5.

Same result.

Not sure what you mean. Look at my picture, it works:

I mean when I click the Peak menu button on EQ #5, I get the same little “L” shaped line (at lower left below the Peak button) like I did with EQ #2. I do see that it works in your picture.

Thanks for your effort, sorry to take up so much bandwidth with my problems.
Wade C.

Do you use a HDPI screen?

Not sure what HDPI is exactly, but my screen is 27", 1920 X 1080, NOT a touch screen.
Hope that helps.

To summarize, you don’t get a menu when you click on the peak button of the MasterRig. You are on Windows 10 with a standard menu. IOW, you don’t access the small 4 items menu I have shown to you.
Right?

Philippe, after fully updating my Windows 10 (my experience is that the more updates, the slower is Windows, any version) I am now able to view the menu properly. However, I have now discovered several new problems. As soon as I can determine the sequence causing them and can offer more information, I will post again.
Thanks for your help.
Wade C.