Cant upgrade licence

This is what the email says and what i get from clicking the link and following the instructions

Yes, there is a problem… but with that much information…

Did you use the Steinberg Download Manager?

I received an email 3 days ago saying :

i click the link (START VERIFICATION PROCESS) it open the licence upgrade and i try to upgrade and i get this

My eLicence has this:

When i click the email link i get this page

What will happen after 14 days! i mean…if this doesnt get solved can i loose my licence???

No response from steinberg (i open a ticket 4 days ago) neither forum members, im getting worried about this :frowning:

I don’t understand your confusing posts… What did you do? Did you click “continue”?

I received an email saying that in 14 days I will loose my licence. I clicked the link to activate the upgrade to the new licence system and I get an error (printacreen on first post)

Did you try it again?

Sure, I’ve been trying since I received the email. I always get the same error.
I tried to reach steinberg using the internal ticket system but I haven’t received any response.

Did you installed the latest versions?

wl 11.1 yes.

Did you use the latest versions of all required software?

Yes. All software latest version.

I´m getting worried about this situation.
Support from steinberg doesn´t give any answer to my problem and i have 6 days left (according to the email they sent me) to solve this problem.
I really hope i dont loose my licence .

This 14 day license is a preliminary license that allows you to use the software for a bit if there were any activation issues (like this one). Your purchase is safe.

Something in your computer or network is blocking the connection to the eLicenser servers. Please disable any VPNs, third party firewalls or antiviruses and try again. Run the eLicenser Control Center as Administrator. You can also try changing your DNS server. Try these:

8.8.8.8 - Primary
1.1.1.1 - Secondary

Then open the Windows Command Prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns

If none of that works, you might have to contact your ISP.

You could also try finishing the verification procedure by using someone else’s computer. Download and install the Steinberg Download Assistant, then run it, and once it’s done installing the eLicenser software, connect your USB-eLicenser dongle to this computer and follow the instructions from the verification email that was sent to you a few days ago.

Don’t forget to log off from your email afterwards, and run the Steinberg Activation Manager to make sure that you’re not logged in.

1 Like

Hi @Romantique_Tp Thanks for the time.

“…This 14 day license is a preliminary license that allows you to use the software for a bit if there were any activation issues (like this one). Your purchase is safe…”

Im glad to hear that

“…Something in your computer or network is blocking the connection to the eLicenser servers. Please disable any VPNs, third party firewalls or antiviruses and try again. Run the eLicenser Control Center as Administrator. You can also try changing your DNS server. Try these:…”

I dont have VPN, antivirus and firewall activated. . I tried flushing the DNS but same results.

“…You could also try finishing the verification procedure by using someone else’s computer. Download and install the Steinberg Download Assistant, then run it, and once it’s done installing the eLicenser software, connect your USB-eLicenser dongle to this computer and follow the instructions from the verification email that was sent to you a few days ago…”

I did that on my laptop and i get the same error. Is something on steinberg side related to the EDU licence. Im sure!

Thanks for your help.