reappeared now…although the download link is still not showing in my downloads section…hopefully soon:)
reinstalled 8.5 after uninstalling elicence centre then opened Cubase 9 and went through the activation process as usual,you get a warning that elicense is out of date but it gives the option to update it and continue which worked so Cubase 9 is now activated.
Same here…I tried to activate my C9 license, then it failed, then tried the ‘recovery’ button suggested by the elicenser program, it failed again and now my C8.5 license is gone!. WTF!!!
Fails at Step 6 of Online Synchronization and Maintenance. Repeatedly. Magic.
SAME here mate! ALL of my steinberg licenses are now missing! They remain in MY STEINBERG, but not the USB Dongle. I purchased the 8.5 to 9 Upgrade, how am I supposed to activate the upgrade with 8.5 now missing?
It seems like a good time for a Steinberg mod to chime in here…
For what it may be worth, what worked for me, in Windows 10, was to use Windows´ Programs and Features to “repair”, not uninstall, C8.5. I opened C8.5, closed it, opened C9, and all was well (so far!!).
Those who suddently find their eLicenser empty, do not despair. It happened to me twice and then they reappeared. Sometimes after restarting my PC. Anyway, C9 is working for me now, as I said above.
Thanks for the advice pumafred! Restart worked a charm!
Same problem here. Tried five or six times. same error message: a connection could not be established to the license server.
Hello from Sweden!
I can not download the upgrade from 8.5 to 9. I have tried about 5 hours now and nothing happens.
having trouble doing license maintenance too. server must be getting bombed.
Took a nap, retried, and eLicenser flawlessly did maintenance and upgraded my Cubase license. Now to try out Cubase 9…
I have the same issue! Had a lot of issue with synchronizing last night but I managed to get PRO 9 license on my elicenser but now not visible under my My Steinberg account. It says No products found on this eLicenser.