I know this is not the place for this kind of thing but I’ve been trying to purchase the 9.5 upgrade and the Steinberg site will not accept ANY of my credit cards for the purchase…and no, there is no problem with my card accounts. I’ve already contacted the cardholders and they say all is good with them. This is getting to be a real pain since there is NO phone number where I can talk to someone at Steinberg to get this resolved. It all has to be done through their ASKNET.com site and I have to wait 24-48 hours for a reply. This will be the 2nd go round in waiting for a reply. This is getting old quick.
I love the program and want to buy the upgrade but if I’m going to continue to problems it trying to do so I’ll delete it and find something else to use.
Thanks for allowing me to vent