Can't View The Score in Print Mode

Hi,
This issue came up before but got brushed aside - essentially I can only view about 70% of the page in Print view (see attachment) and I can’t seem to zoom in or out.
I suspect it’s because I’m using an ultra wide monitor (which is superb for audio and score work) and the view size is set based upon a usual wide screen monitor.
Not sure why I can’t zoom in or out though.

There’s no way to change the zoom level in Print mode, I’m afraid, at least for now. Dorico always sets up the print preview such that the page width fits in the width of the window.

Ah, thanks for the reply.
Looks like tat may change in a future update then :slight_smile:
Thanks!

There’s no way to change the zoom level in Print mode, I’m afraid, at least for now. Dorico always sets up the print preview such that the page width fits >in the width of the window.

Is this still the case in V2.2? I couldn’t find any zoom controls but thought it would be worth checking.

The viewing behavior hasn’t changed.

It does have changed : you can now switch between full page or full width, if I recall correctly.
Edit: pp 407-8 of Dorico Pro 2 operation manual

Marc’s quite right; I read too hastily (as usual). You can indeed choose between full page and page width, although I don’t remember when that happened exactly. Other zooming is still not possible.

It was at some point in v1.x as those buttons exist in v1.2.10