[CB-3856] Unwanted releasing midi output notes in loop playb

Hi
Very thanks for new update

Unwanted Releasing or disconnected ( midi output ) notes that I send to another apps.this problem issue when i holding keys in cubasis virtual keyboard in ( loop play back ) mode ,when playhead go to the left locator every time,disconnect or release notes that I have had held .

Very thanks of you if answer or help me.

Best for cubasis team.

Pejman

Hi Pejman,

Thanks for the kind words and your message.

Please file a proper bug report that includes all required steps to reproduce the problem.
Here is a description how to do it: How to report a Cubasis problem - Cubasis - Steinberg Forums

Thanks for your support.

Best,
Lars

Hi again

1. Select one midi track on cubasis
  2. Select midi Ouput routing to another app for example arpeggist
  3. active cycle bottom
  4. Adjusting left and right locators for tow measures for example
  5. select virtual keyboard
  6. Press playback button
  7. Hold one chord on cubasis virtual keyboard and staying on same chord
  8. Arpegist app is actived and is running and hear the sound

But ,When playback, back to the left locator,disconnect or releasing cubasis midi output and deactive arpeggist app .

Best

Pejman

Hi
I have edited my bug report . But I haven’t received any messages from you.
Pejman

Hi Pejman,

Thanks for providing the repro steps.

Have posted a message to Virsyn to check, if they’re able to reproduce the issue (not equipped with Arpeggist).
Will keep you updated about the result.

Best,
Lars

Hi
But this problem issues when I cubasis connect to any app vi virtual midi output. I have wrote arpeggist FOR EXAMPLE.
arpeggist app hasn’t any problem.

Best
Pejman

Hi Pejman,

I’m not sure I’ve understood the issue properly.

Please provide us with a short video that involves all required steps and demonstrates the topic.
Please upload the clip via drop box, WeTransfer or similar and provide me with the download link via private message.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi
I have uploaded a video via dropbox and sent its link for you in private message
Pejman

Hi Pejman,

Thanks for your private message, unfortunately the link does not allow to download the video.
Please check and provide me with a working link via PM.

Thanks
Lars

Hi again
I have just checked out the link and the video , that work properly.

Hi Pejman,

Please try the link provided yourself (being logged out from your dropbox account).
Once clicking the link you’re confronted with an error message.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi LSlowak
I have just lugged out.please try again and say me result ,does it work or not yet.

Thanks
Pejman

Hi Pejman,

Unfortunately it still says Error 403…

If possible, please use WeTransfer (wetransfer.com) instead, which comes as a free service.
Please use your eMail address as sender/receipient and let me have the download link via private message.

Thanks again,
Lars