I originally bought a CB4 educational, then got a free upgrade to CB5 as a grace period upgrade since CB5 came out shortly after I bought my CB4.
I am now ready to sell my Cubase since I am no longer using it.
However I do have a few questions:
- Does the buyer have to be a student since I originally bought an educational version?
- Do I ship the CB4 box with books and everything AND the CB 5 box or just the CB 5 box. It says “grace period upgrade” on the CB 5 box but nothing about “educational”. But it did of course come without the USB key which I had from the CB4).
- Would it be advisable to first upgrade to CB6 and then sell? and
- Could that CB 6 upgrade be sold to anybody (student or not)
- What do I have to do before selling (unregister?)
I want to be able to give a potential buyer clear information / instructions. Would be great if the buyer would not have to be a student and would not have any restrictions, makes the sell much easier.
Thx in advance for any help you can give me.