CB9.5 Pro and Win10 Autumn Creators Update

Is there any news as to whether this CB9.5 is now certified for use on Win10 latest Autumn Creators Update? I know Steinberg said hold on for CB9.0.xx


C9.5 is for me ok, i did the update Windows10 Fall and still running fine. Though i understand users want to wait before steinberg give the clearance. For me it is ok i have now probs.

I had a problet under Win10 with pauses/lockup of sound/daw/mouse every 30 seconds or so.

Installed Win10 Fall Creators Update.

All fine now.

So for me it seemed to help.