CC#21 Issue; Kontakt 6 & Cubase Artist 10.5.20

Hello,

I have a three fader midi controller, plug and play, configured internally as follows:

Fader 1: CC1 Dynamics
Fader 2: CC11 Expression
Fader 3: CC21 Vibrato

Faders 1 and 2 work flawlessly. They both “show up” in the MIDI Fader section of Cubase, the Note Expression section, an armed MIDI track’s data indicator, and in the midi output meter. They control Dynamics and Expression sliders perfectly in Kontakt (Spitfire Solo Strings).

Fader 3, however. Fader 3 will not “show up” in the MIDI Fader section of Cubase, the Note Expression section, or an armed MIDI track. It will show in the midi output meter though. I should also mention that Fader 3 will not effect recordable controller track vibrato data (CC21) at all. Whereas Faders 1 and 2 will supply recordable dynamic and expression data. Fadar 3 will not control the Vibrato slider in Spitfire Solo Strings.

I’ve compared the Automation section with the Host Automation section, in Kontakt, and they are NOT matched up at all.

What can I do to get vibrato working on Fader 3?

Please excuse me if this has been answered previously, I’ve searched and searched but could find nothing.

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Z