CC121 being discontinued 15th of April ? True or False

Well, speculation is not factual. The source for your information was not someone representing Steinberg.

Fair enough. I’m not really trying to convince anyone otherwise. I’m just going by what I’ve been told and by what I see. That’s on me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The thing is thou @Steven_Gravelle Steve you were adamant about this even thou you only heard it from one source or so you say , Sweetwater is not the be all and end all of suppliers , maybe they just decided they were becoming hard to get hold of and decided not to stock them any more , who knows , as i said in on FB their was a fire in Japan that wiped out a seriously large amount of component manufacturing for a lot of high end stuff and if Steinberg felt the need to withdraw the 121 for a while and concentrate on other hardware due to lack of components then it is what it is . If i’m wrong then so be it but with a word used " official " i wanted to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak .
All the best

Right… well, as I was talking to Sweetwater Steinberg happened to be there. It was a topic brought up and I seriously doubt I would be given misinformation from them over something so specific. Take what I’ve said as just a rumor if you wish. Like I said, my comment and post was made with good faith.