CD Wizard question

I just moved over to WL8, and noticed something different from version 7 in the CD Wizard. In WL7, “Adjust pauses before tracks” and “Adjust gaps between markers and sound” were separate functions, but in 8, they seem to be linked. That is, I can’t select the first without the second also being selected, but the second can be selected on its own. There doesn’t seem to be a way to only select “Adjust pauses…” I tried all the presets at the bottom of the window, but that doesn’t seem to help. Anyone know of a solution? Thank you!

-Jeremy

The current situation is wanted. Actually, it is an improvement compared to WaveLab 7, because the 2 functions are not fully independent. If you use “adjusting pause” without “adjust gaps” in WaveLab 7, then all gaps are reset to 0. Nobody wants that (or you have to do it explicitly). This is why, in WaveLab 8, activating “adjusting pause” forces “Adjust gaps”.
Moreover, in WaveLab 8, it is now possible to adjust gaps without changing pauses, something that was not possible in WaveLab 7.

Thanks for your reply, Phillipe. I guess I hadn’t really understood the benefit of adjusting gaps, but I think it makes sense now.

-Jeremy