Celtic Spring (Classical Orchestra + Soli)

Hi folks!

Celtic Spring is a classical celtic/irish-inspired theme with 4 solo instruments (viola, oboe, flute + guitar).

SoundCloud: Stream Celtic Spring by Luchs | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

All done in Cubase 6, orchestral samples from VSL, guitar from HAlion. If you decide to give it a listen: I hope you enjoy it, and thank you so much for taking the time!

~Dominik

Enjoyed it. Nice job. The samples sound good.

Yes, a very nice composition and arrangement. Good work! :sunglasses:

+1

Especially the viola sounds very convincing. :sunglasses:

I love Irish music myself and this fits the genre.
Nice job!

Cheers,
Wim

I enjoyed it, thank you.

Which VSL version are you using? I am considering buying one of them myself, but the product page is so confusing.
Can you use the very same eLicenser key that comes with Cubase or do you need another key for VSL?

Really well done, I use Vienna too are you using the Disk or download woodwinds they sound marvelous? It sounds like there are some other sample pads there also, are they vienna too? Really curious, we can trade patches one day :slight_smile:

Sounds great!
J.L.

Nice job!

moondog

Thank you kindly!

Thank you! :sunglasses:

Thank you for the kind words.

The eLicenser Software & Hardware is the same. You could put them on the same eLicenser, I chose to have them seperated, though - but that’s up to you, if you have more than 1 eLicenser available.

I’m using the Special Edition Plus Bundle (Standard + Extended), and the full Appassionata Strings DVD Library. The guitar is the only sample that’s from HAlion, that came with Cubase.

The ones that are included in the Special Edition Plus Bundle. It’s all VSL there, except the guitar. The pad-sound might come from the rather quiet string ensembles. If you point out the time code, I can tell you what’s playing there.

Thank you!

Thank you, too!

It’s wonderful to get such kind and encouraging feedback. Thanks a bunch!

~Dominik