Center Bar Numbers Over Beginning of System

Does anyone know if there’s a setting to center bar numbers over the beginning of a system (without having to adjust them manually)? I’ve highlighted where I found it in other notation programs, and where I expected to find it in Dorico. Am I looking in the wrong place, or does this feature not exist yet?

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to the forum, cdbriggs. You want to horizontally centre the bar number over the initial barline? At the moment, this is not something Dorico automatically supports, but I’ll make a note of it as something for us to include in future.

Hey Daniel! Thanks for the speedy reply!

That is precisely what I was looking for, and I’m glad to know I didn’t just miss it. For theater copying, at least, I think it would be incredibly useful to have an option to edit the position of the initial bar number of each system independently from the rest of the bar numbers in a system. I see a lot of scores with the bar number above the clef, centered over the initial barline beside the clef, or even right justified to the left of a treble clef while the subsequent bars lower to the staff. Its really handy if you get a score with a bar number like “103B” or “200AB” or something like that.