Certain Project Just Won't Open Anymore

Hi,
Been running Cubase 9 for months now with no problems. Latest project (a basic drum midi & score), won’t open.
I have the Dump file but can’t attach it here…? Attached is a pic of the message I get.

All other projects open as usual.

Can I send the file to someone to see if it opens for them…?

Anyone?

Cheers.

Hi,

Share the crash dump via Dropbox or similar, please.

Hi Martin.

I don’t have Drop Box. Can I email it to you?

Martin.

I do have Drop Box! Let me know if this works:

Cheers.

Hi,

I would recommend to update to the latest Cubase 9.0.40. The crash is in ScoreEditor area. Might be it was fixed during the development.

Gday Martin.

I knew it was something to do with the Score!
FYI:
I updated to 9.0.40… I did the Initialising Preferences thing (changing Cubase9_64 to xCubase 9_64)…updated the elicenser… Still won’t open the particular project. Here is the project. Please see if it will open for you: Dropbox - File Deleted

Appreciate your help.

Hi,

Yes, I can open the project in Cubase 9.0.40 and Cubase 9.5.30. I reserved it here, and attached it. Try to open this version, please.

Could you share the crash dump from Cubase 9.0.40, please?
Again!!!_new.cpr.zip (103 KB)

Gday! THANK YOU!!! I can open the one you sent.

Meanwhile, I’ve been doing some processes of elimination to try and find out the problem. I had a whole lot (about 30) projects in Users/Jason/Documents/Cubase Projects. They were named project 21, project 22,etc. I noticed on the Cubase Hub at start up, that this folder was the “Use default location” with “Project Folder” having my project as “Project 25” I usually save my projects elsewhere under My Music/Drum Charts… I deleted all the files in the Users/Jason/Documents/Cubase Projects. So far, it doesn’t seem to crash…???

I do hope you understand what I’m referring to and that it can help you further help others. Here is the latest Crash Dump: Dropbox - File Deleted

Thanks again, and I’ll keep you posted if it happens again.