Change indicated default values with a midi controller

Moderators are welcome to change the title to translate better to the problem.

To define-reproduce this issue I used nrpn encoder, trying to be more precise and I tested with built-in EQ and send levels.

When the indicated number is the default-reset value, it takes a lot of speed to start changing and the first step is bigger than expected. If I try to take back some steps, it jumbs again to default value. It’s like been magnetized by the “reset” function.
On the contrary when you have a random value it starts changing immediately and smoothly.