Change the frequency of sine curve drawn in automation

Dear users,

How can one change the frequency of the sine curve drawn in automation? I could find the followings:

• The slope of sine curves by dragging the handler at the top-left side of the sine curves.
  • The slope of sine curves by dragging the handler at the top-right side of the sine curves.
  • The height of sine curves (the bottom of sine curves are somewhat fixed) by dragging the handler at the top-middle side of the sine curves.
  • The height of sine curves (the middle of sine curves are fixed) by dragging the handler at the middle-right side of the sine curves.
  • The vertical offset of sine curves by dragging any point in the top empty area of the sine curves.

However, I could not find a way to change or control the frequency of the sine waves. Is it currently impossible?

The sine curve depends on the grid size if enabled.

1 Like

Yes, I know. By pressing the shift key, we can also change the frequency of sine.
My question is, however, how to change the frequency (=width) of the already drawn sine curves.

Select all points then apply the stretch tool that appears when hovered on the bottom right?

1 Like

Let’s say you want to halve the sine wave frequency. Select your sine modulation and an automation point in the future (or you can draw one where you want the time stretch to end):

Move your mouse to the far bottom of the last point of your sine wave:

Then click and drag to the right:

3 Likes

Thank you very much!