So I believe this would count as a bug in Cubase.
- Create or open an existing project.
- In the sequencer, open an automation track for the volume on an audio track.
- Click anywhere to insert an automation point; which make the fader adjust instantly to the new parameter,
and created the automation line.
- Undo the automation point you inserted, and voila! The fader doesn’t return to its original value.
- Go into the mixer, and try to undo the value-change, it can’t be done.
By the way if anyone knows a way to turn of this option to create automation byjust left clicking on an empty automation lane, please share. It’s been driving me insane for ages!