Channel presets export / import

Hello! Perhaps, my question is about a feature request.

1. I love Cubasis and want to say thanks to all the development team. I saw the evolution of Cubasis and it was not an easy way. But you did it. I love this app!

2. I want to ask, how can I save / export / import a whole channel? If I can not, then how can I save / export / import AUv3 settings ? For an example: I have the master channel with 3 plug-ins inserted:

I can’t find how to save / export Master Strip preset. I want to export Master Strip settings to another project, but can’t understand what steps I should do:

As a workaround I can make a copy of the current project, erase all other channels, but keep the master channel with all chain of plug-ins. But of course, it looks a bit complex.

1. I did a search on forum, but didn’t find what I need: ( search requests: channel presets Cubasis, strip Cubasis ). I am sure that an answer is hidden somewhere here, I will be grateful for the link to existing topic.

Cheers, Roman.

Hi Roman,
I have tried to do what you have written above, but I have not found any way to do it, so my way round this is to save any settings in each plugin as a preset so that I can open these presets in different projects, same goes for synth presets.
As for copying a midi or audio track, just highlight the track and tap COPY, open the new project, select a midi or audio track and tap PASTE, then add your plugins/presets.
This is my workaround and it works well for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

[quote=“fixitmania53, post:2, topic:872431”]
EDIT:
As for copying a midi or audio track, just highlight the track or as many tracks required and tap COPY, open the new project, select a midi or audio track and tap PASTE, then add your plugins/presets.
This is my workaround and it works well for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, fixitmania53, but something doesn’t work for me. I am trying to copy tracks but seems like I can copy only clips - midi or audio. But not the whole tracks. The “copy” button activated only when I select clips that already exist inside some track.

• creation of presets works through plug-ins internal menu, but I don’t like it, because every plug-in has its own UI-chaos. I found a better way - that I can open the “user presets” dialogue for any AUv3 plug-in if I press at the plug-in track icon,
    Then - press this plug-in icon inside of AUv3 plug-ins list and then it opens auv3 preset save / load menu. It works for me for saving all chain plug-ins (one by one, not a whole chain as 1 preset). I use names for these presets like “SongName_masterBus_v1” kind of that. And it helps me to collect all under some rules.

Of course copy / paste / save / load the whole (for example) sends chain - it would be cool to get this someday.
Peace :sunny:

Hi all,

You can copy existing tracks and its setting via tapping the “Duplicate” button on the bottom of the track list. As of yet, Cubans does not support saving/loading channel presets.

Best,
Lars

Channel presets would be a great feature for Cubasis and would save us a lot of time.