Channel Setting UI always locks out

Hi,

I have had this issue for a long time. Whenever I open channel settings, it stops responding, sometimes instantly, sometimes after few seconds. It also sometimes happens to plugins when they are visible. Sometimes also the whole ui locks down when channel settings are opened. The way to unlock it is to click on Windows Taskbar, then I can close it, but sometimes i need to repeat this process few times. I tried contacting support but I can’t seam to be able to anymore and figured I would have to get 10.5 update, right? Anyway, any idea how to fix this, cause it is super annoying and shouldn’t be happening.

Win 10, Laptop, Cubase 10.0.50 and 10

Hi,

Could you try in Cubase Safe Start Mode, please? Or could you try to backup and trash Cubas preferences manually (in this case, I would recommend to backup and trash even previous Cubase versions preferences, to make sure, the older - maybe already corrupted - preferences wouldn’t be inherited to Cubase 10.5).

Also make sure your plug-ins are up to date, please.

If it still doesn’t work (and if you are on Windows), you can use Microsoft ProcDump utility, to make a *.dmp file and share it here to be able to have a look, where the problem is.

I’ve just switched from integrated gpu to dedicated, and uicky tested it and so far it seams it stopped the problem of non-responsiveness.

Unfortunately it didn’t and now after many updates and mew laptop same issue repeats throughout.